April 8, 2012

C2E2 info

The Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo, aka C2E2, is almost here! If you need show info, head over to www.c2e2.com. It's always a great show, and it officially kicks off the 2012 convention season for me, so I'm really looking forward to it. :)

I'll be there all weekend, located in Artist Alley at table "H9" (just look for my Ahsoka in snow gear banner). I'll have copies of my 2010, 2011 and 2012 sketchbooks ($20 each), and a stack of my new POCKET SKETCHBOOKS ($10 each), as well as an assortment of 11"x17" full-color art prints ($20 each -- BUY 2, GET A 3RD FREE!).

I'll also be doing custom sketches during the show. Be sure to get over to my table and add your name to the list ASAP, because the spots might fill up quickly. I'm offering B&W inked single-character pieces at $40 for busts (head & shoulders) or $80 for more posed, detailed sketches.

If you have any questions, shoot me an email at grantgoboom@gmail.com.
See you in Chicago!