April 26, 2012

Skyrim comic cover (fan art)

I've got a lot of commissions I'm hoping to tackle over the next week, but first: Something for myself, just for fun. I know that sounds selfish, but honestly, it helps get the creative juices flowing. So, no, this is not a real comic book cover -- it's just fan art, featuring my Skyrim character.

P.S.
If you can name the kind of armor that he's wearing, the kind of sword he's using, the name of his dragon priest mask, as well as the name of the redheaded-companion, then CONGRATS! You are just as obsessed with the game as I am. Hah :)

Anyway, like I said, over the next week I'll be attacking my commission list. As always, please feel free to give me a shout (grantgoboom@gmail.com) if you're waiting on something and haven't heard from me in awhile. Even if I don't reply right away, it's good for me to see the reminder.

Thanks, everyone!