August 21, 2012

Star Wars Celebration VI is here!

The biggest show of the year (for me, at least) has finally arrived -- Star Wars Celebration VI, taking place in Orlando, Florida -- this Thursday through Sunday! StarWarsCelebration.com


Convention center photo courtesy of Pablo Hidalgo

I'll be located in the Art Show area, along with 34 other Star Wars artists. Each one of us will be selling an exclusive, limited edition, available-ONLY-at-Celebration art print/poster. This is what mine looks like:

It's limited to 200 copies, 18"x24" in size, $45 each -- once they're gone, they're gone forever. So don't miss out! (Plus I have the *only* Clone Wars print in the CVI Art Show. So if you have any Clone Wars fans or collectors in your life, it's the perfect gift.)

I'll also have some sketchbooks and some non-StarWars art prints (Game of Thrones, etc.) -- and I'll also be doing a limited number of original sketches at the show. If you want one, I'd suggest swinging by my table ASAP to get on the list. Sketch cards = $40, or 8"x10" pieces = $80. Single-character requests only.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email at grantgoboom at gmail.com, though this week's going to be a bit crazy and I won't be online much. But I'll do my best to get back to you quickly. :) Talk to you soon! I hope to see you all in Orlando!