August 1, 2012

SWCVI Print Pre-orders NOW OPEN!

For the first time ever, the exclusive artist prints for Star Wars Celebration are available to pre-order. By doing this, it guarantees you'll get what you want and it saves you the headache of having to wait in long lines at the show.

My 18"x24" "Heroes of the Clone Wars" print is a limited edition run of 200. 150 are available to pre-order, and the remaining 50 prints will be sold on a first-come basis at the show. If you're interested in my print, I'd definitely recommend you pre-order one -- then you can just swing by my table at the show and pick it up, and I'll love you forever! :)

Here's the link:
darkinkart.com/star-wars-celebration-vi-artwork

And here's some additional info. If you have any other questions, feel free to write me at grantgoboom@gmail.com.
Thanks, everyone! See you in Orlando!