October 9, 2012

Movin' Right Along...

Still pounding away at "Blade Raiders" every single day. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! That November deadline is fast approaching.

You can follow all the latest updates and previews at BladeRaiders.com. Honestly, this game's been such a blast to work on. I'm having a lot of fun. But at the same time, it's a LOT of work. It'll be a great feeling to have the finished product in my hands – and in your hands! :)

Thank you to everyone who's been patient with me regarding emails and commissions and whatnot. At this point, I'm no longer taking on new commissions – I just need to catch up on stuff I owe, and I need the time to focus on Blade Raiders and other work. I have no idea when (or if) I'll be taking new personal commission orders again. I may end up taking a break from them for a long time... I hate falling behind on them and making people wait.

Anyway, I'd better get back to work. I hope you're all having an awesome Autumn. :) My favorite time of year.