December 6, 2012

'Blade Raiders' December Update

Hi, folks, I just posted an update over at BladeRaiders.com.

Long story short: I'm still up to my ears with the rulebook. Still have LOTS of artwork to finish for it, and because of that, it's going to be spilling over into January. I REALLY wanted to have it done by Christmas, but it's looking like late January is more likely. :/

But there is good news, at least for those who supported the project via Kickstarter – I'll be sending my Kickstarter supporters an advance PDF of the first 75 pages of the book in time for Christmas! :)

So that's what's going on with Blade Raiders... It's a busy holiday season for me, but I'm enjoying every moment of it!

Looking ahead a tiny bit, after the Blade Raiders rulebook is done, I'll be focusing on three things: Commissions (I owe some very patient people some very late personal commissions), my 2013 art book, and more Blade Raiders.