December 13, 2012

GOULD•FOLIO: 1st print run orders open now thru 12/31

I've been wanting to release a full-color art book for some time, and now it's finally happening – GOULD•FOLIO 1, a collection of illustrations spanning the past few years of my work, as well as some new stuff.

Two versions are available:
A $35 paperback version, squarebound and magazine-sized, featuring 40 pages of full-color art. And a $100 hardcover version, which features four extra pages of artwork not seen in the paperback version, and also comes with an original head sketch (buyer's choice) on the first page. I'll sign each book, of course, and shipping is an extra $4 if you're in the U.S. or $8 if you're outside the U.S.

I'm planning on doing two print runs, so read this information carefully: I'm taking orders for the 1st print run from now until Dec. 31st, 2012. Those orders will then be printed in January and mailed in February. Then the 2nd print run will happen later in 2013, likely in the summer then shipped in the fall. So if you want to get in on this 1st edition print run, you have until Dec. 31st to send in your order. Don't wait!

You can order via Paypal. Please send payment to grantgoboom@gmail.com – Be sure to include your mailing address, as well as your head sketch character choice if you're ordering the hardcover version. If you'd prefer to send a check or money order, just send me an email and I'll give you more details.


Thanks, everyone! I'm excited to finally be producing something that can showcase my color pieces, as opposed to just black & white sketchbooks. Not that there's anything wrong with sketchbooks, but it's nice to be able to offer something new. :) In case anyone's wondering, I probably will have a few copies of this book at the conventions I'm attending in 2013, but only a very small handful, as I won't be printing many extra copies beyond what people order. Securing a copy now is your best bet!