March 19, 2013

C2E2 Commission Pre-orders

C2E2 is coming up fast. I'll have a table in Artist Alley and will be selling various prints, my new 2013 sketchbook, and my new RPG Blade Raiders.

I also plan on taking a small number of commissions and working on them at the show. For now, I'm thinking 5 will be the pre-order limit (2 for Friday, 2 for Saturday, 1 for Sunday) – I wish I could tackle more beforehand, but I have other past-due commissions that need my attention.

So if you're interested in getting a guaranteed custom original drawing from me at C2E2, I'm asking for payment now (Paypal preferred) to secure your commission spot. Drawings are $100: any one character of your choice, full body shot/pose, fully inked and fully colored with markers -- or if you just want black & white (inked with some graytone marker shading), then it's $75 instead. Send me an email at grantgoboom@gmail.com with the subject line "C2E2" if interested. Thanks!