March 25, 2014

March Randomness

Hi, everyone! Figured I'd better post an update. Been swamped with work: the STAR WARS: REBELS kids' book, my Blade Raiders novel, getting 'Wolves of Odin' ready for Comixology, starting work on NEW 'Wolves of Odin' stuff (I know some of you have been waiting a loooong time for that), new Topps cards, RPG stuff, and a million other little things. It's easy to get overwhelmed, but I'm pluggin' away. :) THANK YOOUUUUU to the many people who are very patient with me.

Once again, I'll leave you with some miscellaneous art from the past few weeks. I've been making a point to give myself 20-60 minutes each day to just doodle, draw something for myself, shake out the cobwebs. It's so easy to get bogged down by work and feel the pressure of guilt and self-doubt, blah blah blah, it's important to try and keep this art thing fun and somewhat spontaneous, ya know? Life can't be all work and no play, even when work and play both involve putting lines on paper. :)

Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. Have a great Spring, everyone!