June 4, 2015

Avengers/Marvel Artist Proof Cards

My Avengers/Marvel Artist Proof Cards are now up for sale! These are official AP sketch cards, approved by Marvel and Upper Deck (each one is stamped with the foil "AP" symbol). I hand-drew & colored each of these cards -- they're one-of-a-kind collectibles. I'm asking $100 each, and as a FREE BONUS, each card comes with a signed 8.5"x11" Limited Edition Iron Man print, printed on high-quality, thick stock. (The Iron Man prints are not officially licensed Marvel merchandise – they're just an added free gift from me). The Iron Man prints are available only through purchasing these Artist Proof cards!

These AP sketch cards are first-come, first-serve; there are only 8 available! If you're interested, send me an email at grantgoboom@gmail.com with subject line "MARVEL APs" and let me know which card(s) you want. I'll write you back as soon as possible and let you know if that card's still available.

My APs are shown in the graphic above (click the pic to see a larger version).
Here's the list of characters:
1) Spider-man vs. Venom
2) Iron Man vs. Captain America
3) Scarlet Witch
4) Rocket Raccoon
5) Wolverine (Yellow/Blue Costume)
6) She-Hulk
7) Wolverine (Brown/Orange Costume)
8) Hulk, Black Widow & Captain America

I'll be back to update the list with what's sold and what's available. Again, please direct all inquiries to grantgoboom@gmail.com with "Marvel APs" in the subject line. Thanks so much, everyone!

UPDATE: SOLD OUT!